Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Executive Director/Program Manager to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.The ED/PM will be based in McLean, VA with occasional travel to Herndon, VA and other locations within northern Virginia. The ED/PM is responsible for overall management of all aspects of the contract, and ensuring all requirements outlined in the PWS are met. The ED/PM initiates, plans, and executes activities for delivering products and services to satisfy program and customer specified requirements within the negotiated price and schedule. The ED/PM oversees the entire Program to execute project and program development with an established process that meets industry standards for consistent and quality performance. Mandatory skill set includes: * Demonstrated record of accomplishment leading performance-based and outcome-based programs and staffs
* Demonstrated customer-service and goal-oriented behaviors.
* Demonstrated financial acumen managing complex CPAF programs
* Demonstrated experience presenting briefing to senior customer management and customer stakeholders. * Experience serving as a program or project manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (250 person or more) of various levels. * Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
* Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
* Demonstrated experience in a leadership role with both responsibility for managing personnel, tasks, and interaction with all levels of customers.
* Proven ability to build and maintain constructive relationships among customers, stakeholders, technical teams, and contractors across the customer base.
* Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolve inconsistencies and propose solutions to project issues
* Familiarity with IC and/or DoD IT architectures.
* PMP® or equivalent project management certification with 15+ years program management- specific experience, including subcontract management
* ITIL® v3 Foundation, or higher, certification.
* Bachelor's degree, or higher with 5+ years of recent IT-related experience. Desired skill set includes: * Technical certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or similar
* Five (5) or more years of experience with IC and/or DoD acquisition policies and processes.
* Experience in implementing a managed services approach in a multi-provider environment.
* Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
* Ten (10) years' experience directly related to IT Service Management and Delivery in Program Management roles, with projects valued at $50 million annually. Security clearance requirements: Active and current TS/SCI with polygraph. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.