Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved. Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Primary Duties/Responsibilities: * Lead/instruct training Information Technology classes comprised of 3-8 individuals in a classroom setting.
* Maintain training environment, develop course content and training materials, and interface with senior technical staff.
* Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs.
* Assist in preparing instructor materials (course outline, background materials, and training aids) to be used by all trainers.
* Assist in preparing of student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms) to be used during instructor lead training.
* Teach IT personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
* Design surveys to assess individual skill levels before and after training sessions - the results of which will be used to adapt or enhance training approach.
* Create reports and conduct presentations on training program impact on individuals and/or organizations.
* Evaluate and validate network and system designs and provide feedback and results to program manager for improvement.
* Create video, audio, or computer-based resources to enhance learning. Job Qualifications: * Must have active interimSecret Clearance or above.
* Must be able to travel at least 25%
* Must have 2+ years of relevant experience
* Strive to continuously improve their and their team's technical expertise through the identification of new processes and technical alternatives to resolve problems and/or general improvements.
* Must interface and communicate efficiently and effectively with customers and other team members.
* Must be able to perform integrations, configurations, and maintenance of software and hardware assets in a large multi-protocol environment in order to affectively train others.
* Train IT personnel in all associated hardware and software and provide them with systems documentation.
* MCSE qualifications are a definite plus.
* MCT, MCLCC or equivalent certification. For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.