Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Provides demonstrated ability to develop SharePoint-enabled solutions to satisfy design objectives. Develop and Maintain Support Websites (using SharePoint).
* Maintain SharePoint site, while managing reporting repository.
* Provide Timely statistics on services provided and planned utilizing SharePoint.
* Use SharePoint Designer and allowable third-party software to develop practical collaboration tools in support of CST's SharePoint sites.
* Develop code, test and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
* Design and develop tools that integrate with commercial applications.
* Design and develop database management systems, image processing, collaborative tools, data manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services.
* Provide the operations and maintenance of operational systems.
* Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
* Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
* Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design SharePoint sites and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
* Collaborate with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
* Perform revision, repair, or expansion of existing SharePoint Sites to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
* Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Job Qualifications: * 8 or more years of experience in Information Technology.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent communication and listening skills as well as experience in customer service. Other Requirements: * Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
* Must be able to travel at least 25% Physical Requirements: * Must be able to type #LI-VT1 ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.