Overview Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for DOMEX Analysts to support a customer in Reston, VA. You will exploit, in coordination with the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC), located in Bethesda, MD, captured documents and media, seized through various channels to identify and illuminate Violent Extremist Organization (YEO) capabilities and tactics through the exploitation of captured enemy material. Responsibilities * You will assist with efforts to exploit documents and media in order to identify information of intelligence value that answer intelligence gaps and provides new insight into the leaderships or transnational operational development of VEOs.
* Coordinating with DCTC analysts daily to understand current priorities and intelligence gaps in order to shape and drive exploitation at NMEC through collaboration with technical exploiters and through daily involvement in the exploitation process.
* Identifying VEO tactics and procedures, support and produce TIPPERS (early warning email notifications), Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), strategic analysis, collaborate with IC partners, and attend formal exchanges, conferences, meetings, and briefings.
* Presenting and defending DIA assessments and positions through the production and presentation of audience-specific briefings during formal exchanges, working groups, meetings, rotations, and deployments.
* Collaborate with IC partners, and attend formal exchanges, conferences, meetings, and briefings.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the intelligence cycle and actively drive CT collection.
* Collaborate with collection elements to proactively address key information gaps. Qualifications Current TS/SCI with polygraph 3-12 years of relevant experience with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.