Overview Railhead Inc. has immediate openings for experienced Foreign Disclosure Representatives to support a customer in Reston, VA. The Foreign Disclosure Representative will be responsible reviewing various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied. Responsibilities * You will identify, prioritize, and record information from known DoD datasets related to known or suspected terrorists as specified by the Government Reviews various products for release, ensuring all sources have been identified and appropriate security classification markings are applied.
* Prepares and processes foreign disclosure requests and proposes recommendations to the Government per U.S. disclosure and release policies and guidance.
* Prepare responses to Freedom of lnformation Act (FOIA) requests.
* Verifies sources against product content. Maintains record archives of disclosure requests and adjudications.
* Responds to requests for data; proposes disclosures or releases of information after technical and substantive reviews of information.
* Advises on foreign disclosure policy and procedures in accordance with the Foreign Disclosure program.
* Tracks and maintains records for decisions concerning disclosure. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance Master's degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor's degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master's Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years. Possesses in-depth knowledge and experience in IC and DoD policies and procedures for determining the releasability of classified information. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.