Overview Railhead Inc. has an immediate opening for an HPC System Administrator with a TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph. Qualifications * The candidate shall have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, and have eight (8) years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server based IT enterprise.
* Or the individual shall have five (5) years of full time computer science work that can be substituted for the Bachelors Degree, and have eight (8) years of demonstrable experience in the system administration and support of a large client-server based IT enterprise.
* An industry recognized professional certification may substitute as one year experience.
* Experience shall include installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and/or NT based platforms, creating, modifying and deleting user accounts, performing system back-ups, and maintaining system configuration files.
* Individual shall have a fundamental understanding of operating systems and be familiar with either UNIX or NT commands or utilities at the user level.
* Experience shall include the installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems, and commercial software packages.
* Individual shall be able to develop and implement enterprise backup/recovery strategies, server configuration and consolidation, and verification of the health and status of the entire IT infrastructure.
* Individual shall be able to provide support for the enterprise services such as DNS, NFS, e-mail services, security protection mechanisms, and the interoperability of UNIX and NT based systems.
* In addition to the above requirements, the HPC System Administrator must have the following qualifications required by the relevant TTO: Installation, configuration, tuning, troubleshooting and administration of: Multi-vendor servers running numerous COTS, opensource, and in-house applications to accommodate HPC Division IT support requirements Multi-vendor servers running Red Hat of SuSe with direct attached, FC SAN storage or SSDs Distributing computing tools such as ReS, LSF, and SLURM HPC farm systems, HPC MPP clustered systems, Front End servers of Special Purpose devices (SPDs) IBM of HP Blade servers with FC/SAS/Network back end Multi-vendor filesystems such as XFS, GPFS and Lustre Pre-Factory testing, Factory testing, System integration and Acceptance testing during the purchase process of the HPS systems. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.