Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future . Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Policy Analyst to join our team in Springfield, VA. Position Description : The Cyber Policy Analyst develops cyberspace plans, strategies, and policies to ensure organizational compliance with statues, Executive Orders, and other National and Developmental directives and instructions. Assist management with ensuring compliance through management of metrics and development of required reports and briefings. Represent the organization at working groups ensuring organizational equities are considered as part of policy development. Shall develop, with government input, cyber related policy for government approval based upon applicable statues, Executive Orders, and other government policy, directives, instructions, or special publications. The documents will be developed consistent with organizational guidance. Shall collect and develop, with government input, cyber related metrics and recommend a presentation format based upon the metrics and the target audience. Draft and/or preliminary documents shall be presented in one of the following electronic formats: Microsoft Office version 2007 compatible (.docx, .xlsx, or .pptx) or the standard Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Final and/or approved format shall be determined by the government; may recommend additional formats. Travel approximately 10% annually. Position Qualifications : * Shall have 5 or more years of experience in policy interpretation and development.
* Shall have 3 or more years of experience in development and analysis of metrics.
* Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited University.
* Shall possess GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Security+ Continuing Education (CE) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) to meet the minimum credential requirements for Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) as outlined in SECNAV M-5239.2. Desired Qualifications : * Strongly desired to have experience in the development of cybersecurity related plans or policies implementing National, Intelligence Community or DoD policies, directives, instructions, and/or standards.
* Strongly desired to have experience in developing presentations, briefings, and point papers for senior leadership.
* Experience in project management.
* Understanding of Intelligence Community, DoD or Department of Navy acquisition Clearance Requirements: Top Secret/SCI. Candidate must be willing to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph. Physical Requirements: * The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations * Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.