Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Supporting Air Force acquisition programs throughout the lifecycle of the program. systems engineers with with Preferred experience in cyber operations, software interrogation, test, agile development, engineer tool (e.g Confluence and JIRA).
* Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to assure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
* Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design, and test results to assure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
* Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepare management reports and conduct technical presentations for planning, implementation, and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
* Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
* Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
* Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with Air Force SEAM processes.
* Capable of performing: problem/gap definition, trade space analysis, science and technology roadmap analysis, "Set based design" for concept development, Multi-Objective Decision Analysis (MODA) and cost versus capability trade off analysis.
* Capable of implementing Digital Engineering, Digital Thread, and Digital Twin techniques across system Lifecycle. Required qualifications: * Active Secret clearance
* DoD Acquisition Experience
* BA/BS degree and 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, of which 3 year must be in the DoD, OR
* 15 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, of which 5 year must be in the DoD. Preferred qualifications: * Any preferred qualifications that the hiring managers want but are not needed for the person to have in order to do the job Security clearance requirement: Secret Physical requirements: * Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
* Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
* Add any additional requirements provided by your PM here. Sys admins, network engineers/admins, warehouse, field techs, etc probably have more complex requirements. #LI-TH1 ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.