Location: Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD Clearance Required: Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess a current and active TS/SCI clearance granted by the Department of Defense or an Intelligence Community agency. Must be able to pass a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph. Background:
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators. The IT Infrastructure Program Manager will provide program management support over assigned portfolios/projects directly supporting the sustainment of DOMEX Information Technology Infrastructure for which advisory and assistance services have been provided. The Project Manager will apply advanced project management skills and experiences to assist NMEC-2B Operations and Maintenance Branch with the rapid and timely delivery of new capabilities to include decommissioning of systems being replaced based on advisory/assistance services provided. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Provide contract advisory and assistance support by coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with the NMEC Division leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and NMEC Partners.
* Must have the ability to efficiently oversee multiple projects across several phases of development.
* Effectively monitor and document workflow and adjustment when required.
* Must have the ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
* Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best practices. Required Qualifications: * Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
* Ability to plan and successfully execute Program Increments
* Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders and their team.
* 5+ years of experience applying the PMP core principals of Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management.
* 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles
* 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principals
* 3-5 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles Education Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline (4 years of equivalent training or experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree) Years of Experience: * 6 years of experience Position Type: Full-Time Shift: Day Assured Consulting Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact ACS Human Resources at (703) 662-5062