Overview Railhead, Inc. currently has an opening for a Source Validation Desk Officer to work at Fort Belvoir, VA in support of our INSCOM client. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the INSCOM Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence Support Services contract, where you will assess and develop recommendations for current and future Signature Reduction (SR) requirements by conducting operational analysis in support of full spectrum HUMINT operations to determine risk versus gain. Responsibilities * The candidate will conduct operational analysis in support of full spectrum HUMINT operations to determine risk versus gain.
* The candidate will conduct research and develop recommendations on effective Army HUMINT Source Validation processes, procedures, policies, regulations, and directives.
* The candidate will provide functional support, including research, analysis, policy formulation, resource management, technical control, and oversight, to full spectrum HUMINT targeting, source validation and operational risk assessments.
* The candidate will present oral, visual, and written presentations to senior-level Government and military leadership, compose documents, briefings, and white papers, and support other staff actions based on approved recommendations. Qualifications Basic Qualifications: * Must possess a TS/SCI with CI Poly
* Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department Courses:
* Army - 35F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
* Army - 351F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
* Army - Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC)
* Army - 35M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
* Army - 351M Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
* Must be a graduate of one of the following:
* Army OSINT Course (or DoD Service / IC Agency equivalent)
* HUMINT Targeting Course
* JCITA - Advanced Counterintelligence Collections Course (ACICC)
* JCITA - Military Counterintelligence Collections Course (MCC)
* JCITA - Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO)
* HT-JCOE - Source Operations Course (SOC)
Experience: * Minimum 8 years of experience as an all-source analyst, CI analyst, CI Agent, HUMINT Targeting Officer, or HUMINT collector. *College education cannot be used in lieu of experience
* Understanding of HUMINT collection operations.
* Must possess proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must be able to work in a high-operational tempo environment.
* Must be able to work both independently or as a member of a team. About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.