Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career! Location:
Various International locations FLSA status:
Full Time, Hourly non-Exempt Clearance level:
Top Secret Can you walk me through a typical day of a CST: * You will operate proposed inspection equipment.
* You will utilize knowledge of all construction disciplines, to include civil architectural, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering principles.
* You will read and analyze designs and blueprints, and recognize the architect's intended use.
* You will analyze designs and structural complexities, which are intended to mask an ulterior purpose not intended by the architect.
* You will exercise knowledge of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, construction principles, and the types of devices used by hostile and friendly intelligence services for the purpose of clandestine surveillance.
* You will write detailed reports in English and complete the analyses of issues, findings, and security situations which require staff action.
* You will maintain daily logs during their tour of duty. What can I expect for a career path, and where might this role take me? * We are committed to the growth of our internal personnel and we support this with world-class learning and development, including internal training that leads to career advancement.
* A CST will typically progress onto one of our next construction projects or with the required experience be promoted to a Team Lead or Site Security Coordinator. Minimum qualifications and education requirements: * You must be a U.S. Citizen and must have an active U.S. Top Secret (TS) clearance * You must have at least 5 years' experience in at least one of the following areas of expertise: Construction Security Surveillance, Technical Surveillance Countermeasures, Industrial or Government security involving counterintelligence, construction quality assurance, or hands on supervisory construction experience.
* Active CST DoS certification required.
* You must be capable of independent decision making, possess a high degree of individual initiative and be able to function with minimal supervision.
* You need to be able to stand for 8 hours, work outdoors in all seasons and lift up to 25 pounds Who We Are About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company's website is www.caliburnintl.com. This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law. Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.