Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future ManTech is seeking a Test, Evaluation, Validation, and Verification Lead to work in El Segundo, CA in support of a large engineering services contract. The purpose of the program at Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) is to provide Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) to continue to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of all program systems engineering capabilities, to support the creation and control of system definitions and technical baselines, to support development of end products, and to standardize and streamline engineering processes and products across the Remote Sensing capability areas. The U.S. Space Force is seeking an SE&I contractor to oversee and perform the tasks of a Lead Systems Integrator at the external, inter-program, and intra-program levels. The Remote Sensing capability areas are responsible for the combined Overhead Persistent Infrared (OPIR), Tactical Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (TISR), and the Space Based Environmental Monitoring (SBEM) Portfolios. The combined capability areas are referred to as "Remote Sensing." Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: * Demonstrate honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments;
* Support goals and values of company;
* Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills; and
* Ensure quality products and services are delivered.
* Managing multiple system requirements baselines, and an integrated Enterprise baseline.
* Supporting customer in defining, capturing, and maintaining the technical, schedule, and cost risk data throughout the system lifecycle as well as developing risk mitigation courses of action and assessing impacts of risks and proposed changes. Required Experience: * At least five (5) years' experience in planning and executing Test and Evaluation of at least an Acquisition Category III level program.
* In addition, three (3) years' experience leading relevant System Engineering and Integration efforts for DoD, other Government Agency or commercial programs or projects of similar scope and complexity as the proposed effort. Clearance Required: * Active TS/SCI Physical Requirements: * Sedentary Work For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone. ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.