THOR INTERNATIONAL is seeking highly qualified and experienced Graphics Experts to support DOD and Intelligence Community proposals in the Northern Virginia area and nationally. POSITION TITLE: Graphic Designer/Graphic Illustrator (TS Required, SCI Eligibility Preferred) DUTY LOCATION: Sterling, VA; Sarasota, FL; Aurora, CO; Austin, TX POSITION SUMMARY: • THOR INTERNATIONAL is seeking experienced Graphic Design personnel to produce the highest caliber graphic illustrations and products supporting DoD and IC- published RFP and RFQ requirements. • A successful candidate will possess significant attention-to-detail and established past performance in graphic support roles on proposal teams. Typical projects will entail team composition of 50-200 page responses, fully supported by embedded graphics, conveying solution approaches to long-term (0-5 year) complex US national security requirements.
• This is short to mid-term contract-based deliverable work. However, THOR INTL has historical data and current project pipeline to ensure continuous project employment or individualized work plans based on successful candidate desires. Once on Task Order, candidates should expect assignments to last from 30 days to 6 months and be flexible in both start and end-dates of performance. Projects conclude based on RFP/RFQ submission, not necessarily based on hard calendar dates
• Work Location and Travel: Nationwide, with a primary concentration in the 25-mile vicinity of Dulles International Airport and key locations stated above. This position will require on-site work at the client's location. Travel and daily life support requirements will be met with a full per diem package that is in compliance with the Joint Federal Travel Regulation. There are no provisions for full-time relocation or telecommuting options due to the nature of the proposals and the classification of the government requirement. REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
• CURRENT TS with SCI eligibility REQUIRED, SCI access highly preferred
• Education: Bachelor's Degree
• Experience: o Minimum of 5 years of proposal preparation and coordination experience for a government contractor or 15+ years of active duty military joint planning and staffing experience with an understanding of budgetary pricing, resource management assignment, and JOPES.
o RFP, RFQ, Gov't Proposal response preparation and analysis
o Must be highly organized and able to multitask while working against strict deadlines. o Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional demeanor, able to work with a wide range of technical professionals and clients. o Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) in addition to Adobe professional software, Microsoft SharePoint. o Proposal Writing / Preparation certification or specialized training highly desired.
o Prior experience responding to DoD and IC customer RFP's is strongly preferred. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: • Demonstrate expert familiarity with RFP and Shipley process/procedures, understanding all requirements to ensure responses are compliant and consistent with proposal strategy and win themes.
• Ensure deadlines are met and final output is compliant with the RFP and proposal plan.
• Track status and ensure that deadlines are met pertaining to Technical Volume section figures, graphics and call-outs.
• Support Annotated Mock-Up approach frameworks or illustrative story boards with graphic products during initial solution exercise sessions. Compensation Package: The salary for this highly skilled position is commensurate with industry norms and THOR offers both 1099 and W2 options, the latter including a generous benefits package with paid time off, medical and retirement options. PLEASE SEND RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO: THOR INTERNATIONAL is a 100% Special Forces, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing expert technical and operational consultants to DOD, IC and related federal agencies since 2012. We are based in the Tampa area and support federal contracts and initiatives globally. Join a winning team, join THOR INTERNATIONAL.
Posting ID: 602953781Posted: 2021-04-01