Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career! Location:
OCONUS, Tel-Aviv FLSA status:
Full Time, Exempt Clearance level:
Active Secret Roles and responsibilities: * Be proficient in SMAW, FCAW and GMAW welding processes in all positions.
* Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures.
* Frequently calculates welding actions using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in U.S. standard units.
* Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
* Operation of machinery involved in the fabrication of various types metal structures. This may include operation of plate shears, ironworkers, drilling and tapping operations, plate burning equipment, plasma cutting, and handheld oxygen/acetylene torches.
* Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
* Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
* Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
* Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
* Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
* Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
* Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
* Other duties as assigned. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Desired knowledge, skills and abilities: * Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
* Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
* Innovation - Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
* Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
* Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
* Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
* Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
* Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks. Minimum qualifications and education requirements: * Experience: Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years total construction experience, with three (3) years working as an apprentice under a Journeyman Plumber.
* Must be willing to deploy to project sites worldwide to complete construction projects.
* Must have an active Secret clearance. Preferred qualifications: * A high school diploma is preferred.
* Successful completion of a Welding Apprenticeship Program is preferred, but not mandatory. Work experience combined with welding certifications (AWS Welding Certificate) will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis in lieu of completing a formal Apprenticeship Program. Physical requirements and working conditions: * Must be able to lift tool, materials, equipment in excess of 50lbs.
* Must be able to work from all types of ladders and perform work at various heights.
* Understanding, proficiency, and safe use of overhead cranes and rigging techniques.
* Wear personal protective equipment as required by OSHA and EM-385. Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents. The company's website is www.caliburnintl.com. This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law. Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.