- Perform O&M functions needed to sustain or restore hardware, software and network services.
- Establish and maintain preventive maintenance schedules.
- Serve as the focal point for the satisfaction of user requirements and track completion through the automated tracking system.
- Manage network email services
- Create user accounts
- Perform system hardware and software diagnostics and test components within the network environment
- Provide specialized and emergency support for various events to assist with communication and computer maintenance
- Draft, coordinate and implement configuration management and security policies and procedures. This includes IBM-compatible PC and UNIX based servers, workstation and laptop operating systems and applications.
- Prepare procurement packages for replacement, repair, and/or upgrade of hardware and software IAW Procurement Office guidelines.
- The System Administrator team supports Network Team activities to ensure there is a robust environment to support software developers engaged in agile software development on network enclaves at various classification levels. - The Systems Administrators will be responsible for a variety of activities that include: o Auditing o Configuration management o Customer support o Data storage and backups o event logs o firewall management o hardware recap/upgrade/installs o OS baseline imaging o information assurance o JDC Theater management o Office moves o Printer maintenance and support o Equipment Procurement o Security coordination o Server builds and maintenance o Switch maintenance o Transition of non-development workstations to the NRO enterprise (COMM) Virtualization Qualifications: Education and/or Experience : o 5 years of system administration experience or related technical IT experience o Experience with MS Exchange and Active Directory o Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems; Windows 2003/2008 Workstation, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP Professional and Windows 7 Professional o Experience with WSUS patching and server maintenance o Experience with KBOX monitoring, configuration and scripting o Experience supporting a dynamic application development environment o Systems Analysis experience o System vulnerability patching experience o Software installation and configuration experience * o User configuration and setup experience * o MUST HAVE TS/SCI clearance Geographic Location : Chantilly, Virginia Travel : Minimal TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland and cyber security. TENICA provides knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Alexandria, Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned, Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small Business Administration's 8(a) business development program. www.TENICA-GS.com. TENICA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Posting ID: 602959413Posted: 2021-04-01Job Title: Clearance