BAI, Inc. is currently looking for retiring Program Security officers to join our dynamic team in the Washington, DC region. We have several programs that require TS/SCI-cleared Security Professionals at the PSO level. Are you retiring from the government and looking for a contracting role? If so, these opportunities might be just what you're looking for. The Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) will perform oversight and management functions for multiple Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs)/Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) and Temporary Secure Working Areas (TSWAs). The government security manager will validate that the CPSO is trained and knowledgeable to perform the job functions per the Department of Defense Manual 5205.07 Volume 1. The CPSO shall perform the following specific functions/tasks: · Develop, coordinated, maintain, and execute security Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for each SAPF/TSWA · Conduct annual SAP self-inspections utilizing government-provided self-inspection checklists for each facility. · Provide corrective action plans to address deficiencies identified in self-inspections. · Conduct security inquiries, identify suspected security infractions and violations, develop reports, and make recommendations for corrective actions. · Assist in the preparation, review, coordination, and execution of Operations Security (OPSEC) and transportation security plans as required. · Maintain physical security standards of all responsible SAP/SCI facilities per all requirements of the Department of Defense (DoD) Manual 5205.07 Volume 3 and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705. · Develop, coordinate, and submit for approval physical security documentation including Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC) · Review and verify personnel security clearances and SAP/SCI accesses through queries to government security databases and systems · Prepare and transmit visit certifications for personnel under the facility's cognizance · Ensure documents are handled in accordance with all applicable information security policy and ensure control and accountability of all classified material in the government approved document control system · Perform the duties of a Top Secret Control Officer (TSCO) and/or Communications Security (COMSEC) Material Custodian as required. · Generate and/or review Program Access Request (PAR) packages; ensure all required information is included including currency of information, completeness of forms, and inclusion of required signatures. · Generate Program Indoctrination Agreements (PIA), provide to briefer/debriefer, and/or execute briefs/debriefs on behalf of the government security team. · Operate and maintain a security education, training and awareness programs including indoctrinations, annual refresher training, debriefings, and event specific training. · Execute other personnel, physical, and information security related tasks as required Requirements * Current Department of Defense Top Secret / Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) Clearance.
* Previous demonstrated significant experience conducting tasks for DoD SAPs or other U.S. government-equivalent compartmented access programs is required.
* Must possess the Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) or have the ability to obtain within one year.
* Greater than 5 years' work experience preferred
* Bachelor's degree and/or military experience preferred, * Working knowledge of MS Office software suite to including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point; knowledge of computer database systems
* Demonstrated customer support, interpersonal skills, and both oral and written communication skills.
* Maintain a professional appearance suitable for greeting senior DoD and DON visitors
* Maintain a pleasant demeanor, professional appearance, and appropriate telephone courtesies BAI, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Celebrating 20 years of successful Business, BAI - one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies In America - has built a strong reputation upon the excellence of our carefully selected employees and the comprehensive, innovative solutions we provide to our government clients. BAI employees are customer-focused, cleared professionals with the education and experience to support a wide spectrum of science and technology, management, analytical, administrative, security, and IT/cybersecurity mission areas. From managing research and education programs in homeland security-related fields to reviewing critical technology acquisition initiatives for compliance with international arms control agreements, our forward-thinking employees are continually positioned to make a positive impact on our country's safety, security, and resilience, now and in the future.