Overview Railhead, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Instructional Systems Designer / Curriculum Developer on the G-37 Training Readiness and Exercise Support Services program supporting US Army INSCOM. INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community. Responsibilities * Design and develop AOC and IOC in support of COTS-M evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
* Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
* Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
* Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
* Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
* Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids, review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
* Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions. Qualifications * Bachelor's Degree with at least 12-15 years of experience in the following: Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to analyze and determine learning requirements, design solutions, develop engaging content, and implement and evaluate a variety of training solutions.
* Experience with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model of instructional design, or the equivalent, as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training and learning tools and the knowledge to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor-led training.
* Ability to develop strategies for a variety of learning types and their delivery on a variety of platforms.
* Experience developing learning content in Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or the equivalent.
* Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking.
* Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI About Railhead Railhead, Inc. is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; cloud and managed IT solutions; engineering, and information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security. We provide training and logistics in support of readiness operations; and operational support services and solutions in support of organizations not limited to DHS, DoD, and the Intelligence Community (IC). We hire mission enablers whom reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion, in order to advance our corporate culture, develop our family of employees into the best they can be, and in turn grow our market share throughout industry. Railhead, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.