A division of Huntington Ingalls Industries Job Description HII-DFS, Defense Federal Solutions Group is currently seeking Operations Training Specialist to work out of the following 77 Air National Guard Bases across the continental United States, Alaska, and Hawaii: Atlantic City ANGB, NJ, Bangor ANGB, ME, Barnes ANGB, Springfield, MA, Berry Field ANGB, Nashville, TN, Birmingham ANGB, AL, Bradley ANGB, East Granby, CT, Buckley AFB, Denver CO, Burlington ANGB, VT, Channel Islands ANG Station, CA, Charlotte ANGB, NC, Cheyenne Airport, WY, Col Bud Day Field, Sioux City, IA, Dannelly Field, Montgomery, AL, Davis-Monthan AFB, Tucson, AZ, Des Moines ANGB, IA, Duluth ANGB, MN, Eielson AFB, Fairbanks AK, Ellington Field ANGB, Houston TX, Fargo ANGB, ND, Forbes Field, Topeka, KS, Fort Wayne ANG Station, IN, Francis S. Grabeski ANGB, Westhampton Beach, NY, Fresno ANGB, CA, Goldwater ANGB, Phoenix, AZ, Gowen Field, Boise, ID, Great Falls ANGB, MT, Peoria ANGB, IL, Hancock Field ANGB, Syracuse, NY, Harrisburg ANGB, PA, Allen C. Thompson Field ANGB, Jackson, MS, Jacksonville ANGB, FL, Joe Foss Field, Sioux Falls, SD, Joint Base Andrews, MD, Joint Base Elmendorf, Anchorage, AK, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ, Joint Base Pearl Harbor, HI, Kelly Field, San Antonio, TX, Key Field ANGB, Meridian, MS, Kingsley Field ANGB, Klamath Falls, OR, Lincoln ANGB, NE, Little Rock AFB, AR, Louisville ANGB, KY, Mansfield-Lahm ANGB, OH, March JARB, Riverside, CA, McEntire JNGB, Columbia, SC, McGhee Tyson ANGB, Knoxville, TN, McLaughlin ANGB, Charleston, WV, Memphis ANGB, TN, Minneapolis St. Paul JAR Station, MN, Mitchell Field, Milwaukee, WI, Moffett Federal Airfield, San Jose, CA, NAS JRB Fort Worth, TX, NAS JRB New Orleans, LA, NAS JRB Willow Grove, PA, New Castle ANGB, DE, Pease ANGB, Portsmouth, NH, Pittsburgh IAS, PA, Portland ANGB, OR, Quonset Point ANG Station, North Kingstown, RI, Reno ANGB, NV, Rickenbacker ANGB, Columbus, OH, Robins AFB, Warner Robins, GA, Roland R. Wright ANGB, Salt Lake City, UT, Rosecrans ANGB, St Joseph, MO, Savannah ANGB, GA, Scott AFB, East St Louis, IL, Selfridge ANGB, Detroit, MI, Shepherd Field ANGB, Martinsburg, WV, Springfield-Beckley ANGB, OH, Stewart ANGB, Newburgh NY, Stratton ANGB, Schenectady, NY, Toledo ANGB, OH, Truax Field ANGB, Madison, WI, Tucson ANGB, AZ, Tulsa ANGB, OK, Warfield ANGB, Baltimore, MD Essential Job Responsibilities • Update data in PEX or future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
• Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
• Review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable Air Force Instructions (AFI 11-202V1 and AFI 11-2MDS-V1), associated MAJCOM Installation supplements, and locally- developed guidance. Number of records will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
• Provide daily Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and inputs to SARM for go/no-go determination
• Administer classes and exams as required. Coordinate with scheduling to ensure crewmembers are scheduled for Crew Resource Management, Instructor Crew Resource Management, Instrument Refresher Course, and any other grounding or pre-deployment training requirements. Number of classes/exams will vary depending on unit manning/student throughput.
• Perform weekly individual gradebook checks of personnel training and ancillary training requirements.
• Prepare and execute periodic training/testing plans for approval and scheduling.
• Provide weekly updates to squadron leadership containing the flight and readiness status of personnel to facilitate tracking of duty status and performance report/decoration accomplishment.
• Coordinate with the scheduling officer, enabling them to maximize training opportunities in accordance with unit leadership guidance. Scheduling and training must be consistent.
• Provide daily tracking of upgrade and continuation training accomplishment for the unit Operations Supervisor (or equivalent) as well as weekly summaries for the Operations Officer.
• Assist in the development of new curriculum and syllabi for aircrew and ground training.
• Act as the point of contact to facilitate new aircrew hiring boards, including application packet solicitation and collection, board assembly and interview scheduling
• Generate the following reports/forms as required: o AF Form 4324, Aircraft Assignment/Aircrew Qualification Worksheet. o Training aids as defined/utilized by local SOP. o Monthly aircrew qualification level summary (also known as the "Letter of Xs") and provide a copy of in-work and final documents to Wing Current Operations (OSS/OSO) and Wing Stan/Eval (OGV) NLT the last day of each month. o Monthly and quarterly Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) reports and RAP inputs to Wing OSS Training each quarter. o RAP reporting as required by the current RAP tasking message. o Monthly summary of aircrew probation/regression status. o Grade Book report. o Locally developed reports to assist Commander in completing DRRS/AF-IT reporting. o Assist in the development of a squadron 6-month training plan. Minimum Qualifications * 0 years experience with Bachelors degree OR a High School Diploma with 4 years relevant experience.
* Must possess and maintain a Secret clearance. Preferred Requirements * Experience working in a Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Scheduling office. * Experience working with PEX, GTIMS or similar proprietary scheduling program. Physical Requirements * Job performance will normally require only minor lifting and carrying of boxes. Huntington Ingalls Industries is America's largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII's Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII's Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.