Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Counter Intelligence Law Enforcement, SME to join our team at Ft. Meade, MD. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: * Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
* Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
* Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
* Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well.
* May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
* Communicate analytic findings in the Army Military Intelligence Law Enforcement Summary (AMILES) as a weekly product that fuses law enforcement and intelligence reporting on potential threats, as well as in written assessments, force protection notes, briefings with graphics, written inputs to other designated intelligence products, informal briefings and participation in working groups, conferences, and one-on-one sessions with consumers of intelligence and counterintelligence information. Basic Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience * Law enforcement background or Counter Intelligence background; Army investigations; MOS Counterintelligence 35L, 351L, 35E; Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC) Security Clearance Requirements: * TS/SCI Physical Requirements: * Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
* Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer * The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click and provide your name and contact information.