Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available for a variety of shifts!
Avamere is hiring LPNs across our Bellingham area facilities. Apply to work at either of the following Avamere Skilled Nursing Facilities!
Avamere St. Francis of Bellingham
3121 Squalicum Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98225
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
1200 Birchwood Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe. Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to COVID-19 here.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting relationships with patients and residents, their families, and fellow team members.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career path. Details
- Paid time off with annual rollover!
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and AD&D coverage
- Employee assistance program, featuring discounts on gym memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more!
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Mentorship opportunities
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance with resident's care plan and wishes.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN in this state.
- Posses knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the Avamere Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living, memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care, and more. Today Avamere's diverse companies operate in over 250 locations across 19 states with over 8,800 employees. Avamere's mission is to enhance the life of every person they serve. Avamere is proud to be considered one of Oregon's most admired companies as they continue to serve their valued patients and residents. For more community and employee stories, please visit avamere.com/blog
At Avamere we take our Mission and Core Values seriously.
Mission: To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people's lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and fun