REQ#: RQ64278 Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that is important. GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Business/Service Relationship Manager joining our team to support our government client's activities in the Northern Virginia locations. At GDIT, people are our differentiator. The Business/Service Relationship Manager supports and analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems. Coordinates with business and technology teams. * Leads the integration of the service providers into the multi-sourcing service integration program, ensuring that they are properly represented and that their services are captured in the service catalog.
* Develops an understanding of Customer IT Service Requirements, patterns of business activities, and IT Service Consumption levels and serves as an escalation point for issues.
* Leads the facilitation of Technical Exchange Meetings with service providers and other stakeholders.
* Collects, analyzes, and reports on service provider performance metrics.
* Works with service providers to develop and implement Service Level Agreements, Operating Level Agreements, and cross-service shared delivery measurements.
* Participates in monthly business reviews covering Service Level performance, technology planning, reporting status, operational issues, and improvement opportunities.
* Serves as an advocate of the service provider and Mission Partners through the multiple levels of the Multi-sourcing Service Integration Governance Model.
* Identifies Continual Service Improvements and works with service providers to develop Service Improvement Plans, monitor, and report on implementation.
* Executes customer satisfaction reports and surveys.
* Develops and executes improvement plans.
* Participates in special projects as required. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training, or work experience. * 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer engagement providing IT Infrastructure services, developing Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements, and integrating and maintaining service portfolios.
* Excellent customer service skills to understand customer representative's concerns and requirements.
* Ability to put together comprehensive business cases, requirements documents, and presentations.
* Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.