REQ#: RQ69680 Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Pipeline Serve as a SME on UCS assisting in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and support for an enterprise-level Cisco UCS Platform, which involves heavy Windows Server 2008R2/2012, VMware ESX, and Storage and Cisco switching technologies. Position will provide technical guidance and leadership to the Government and will work closely with IT leaders to set strategy and direction for designated technologies. Locations may vary; multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations may be available. Performance shall include: * Implementing, configuring and supporting an enterprise Cisco UCS Environment, which includes Cisco UCS B-Series and C-Series Servers, with SLES, Redhat, Debian Linux, Windows 20xx, and VMware ESXi 5.x, 6.x environment
* Working with Cisco UCS Manager
* Configuring, supporting and provisioning the virtual server environment - P2V conversions, V2V conversions, vCenter Ops Manager, etc.
* Configuring, supporting and provisioning bare metal installations of Windows 20xx, and various flavors of Linux
* Coordinating with managed services for provisioning and deploying a UCS infrastructure
* Experience with UCS Central required
* Experience with UCS Director or VMware vRealize suite preferable
* Participation in full life-cycle of systems engineering activities of high-quality, scalable solutions Experience: * Minimum of 8 years related experience Education: * Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years) Certifications: * Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level 2 within 6 months of the date of hire Security Clearance: * Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
* Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph #AirforceSAPOpportunities We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.