REQ#: RQ71876 Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular GDIT is looking for a Cloud Engineer Lead to support enterprise cloud services for an exciting Law Enforcement contract. As a Cloud Engineer Lead you will be responsible for providing leadership and making recommendations to improve performance and conduct work estimation and develop work plans. Communicate with the client to ensure adherence to relevant artifacts such as policies, standards, guidelines, roadmaps and maturity models. Provide management and consulting services to support cloud services and security for both classified and SBU private cloud operations. Provide technology and architectural leadership, strategic direction and long-term mission for the client and inspire creative solutions for maximizing the value contribution of that investment. Required qualifications and knowledge areas include: * Active DoD clearance, minimum level Secret;
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent field Minimum 5 years of System Architecture experience and at least 5 years of Cloud Engineering / Architecture experience; additional experience / certifications may be considered in place of education.
* Minimum 10 years' in systems integration experience
* Perform architecture design, system evaluation, system analysis, and infrastructure assessment.
* Document, deploy, and validate multi environment cloud based infrastructure.
* Develop and implement integration strategies between cloud and on premise based infrastructures.
* Provide technical leadership in a full range of cloud engineering, administrative and IT operational tasks
* Configure and manage private and public cloud environments to meet contracting agency's needs
* Implement tools and automation for cloud infrastructure provisioning, monitoring, diagnostics, and scaling.
* Identify, analyze, and resolve system problems.
* Maintain the integrity and security of servers and systems.
* Maintain system documentation.
* Responsible for leading technical implementations including detail design and implementation for the technical project. Coordinating with resources across multiple functional groups to ensure all aspects of the technical implementation are covered.
* Assist/Support developers troubleshooting efforts of applications in Cloud environments. Timely resolution/investigation of deployments and development environment issues
* Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment. Additional Desired Skills or Experience/Certification(s): * Expertise in Cloud service design and architecture
* AWS and/or Azure architect certification
* Experience with Agile methodologies
* Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
* Experience using Hybrid Multi Cloud
* Expertise in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC-SRG) and SCCA Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP) architectures. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.