REQ#: RQ70699 Travel Required: None Requisition Type: Regular Contributes to completion of specific engineering programs and projects. Develops solutions to a variety of complex engineering problems of moderate scope and complexity. Performs complex systems design, development, and integration from the start of a systems life cycle to the end. Oversight of complex infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software, and system management tools. Performs complex systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. Performs continual maintenance and provides complex solutions for security, backup and redundancy problems. Prepares and maintains a range of documentation for processes and procedures related to engineering projects. May provide guidance to less-experienced Systems Engineers. Maintains current knowledge of rapidly changing technology. May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience Program Specific Requirements: The individual in this position coordinates multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to create, organize, and manage specific project milestones and deliverables. They will serve as liaison between stakeholder groups to ensure requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented, prioritized, and tracked to closure. They will define and quantify project risk, plan and execute communications and change management strategies, and coordinate action with senior leadership teams. Required: * Minimum five (5) years of experience managing technical implementation projects.
* Substantial experience managing resource loaded schedules, creating/managing user and system requirements, and managing customer relationships.
* Familiarity with Agile Software Development and Scrum Methodologies
* Familiarity with full-stack IT projects providing both HW and SW support
* Ability to prepare project execution plans and identify technical and business resource needs. * Ability to coordinate project schedules, document and distribute meeting minutes and action items; and track action items to successful completion.
* Ability to translate technical information into clear, readable documents and presentations to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
* Experience with knowledge management and collaboration tools such as Confluence, Jira, SharePoint, and/or Microsoft Project. Desired: * Certified Scrum Master
* CAPM or PMP Certified
* Experience with the "IOC to sunset" life-cycle of technical operations, to include deployment management, planned and unplanned outage management, and recurring O&M tasking. We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.