Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for an IT Support Technician. The IT Support Tech provides appropriate communication to IT users and serves as a point of coordination for other IT groups and processes such as Incident Management, Service Request Fulfillment, Problem Management, and Change Management. Act as a contributor or member of a team for projects within a defined area of responsibility provide IT support in order to supplement the on-site IT resources. Perform a combination of routine, multiple and varying assignments under the general direction of the PM. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * IT members will work close with site Bio-Medical Device POC and IT/Device POC.
* Provide IT technical support and report on the status of all projects, incidents, requests, and issues.
* Coordinate with the Government Service integrator and other service providers to resolve incidents and problems, and fulfill service requests as they relate to the integration of MHS GENESIS.
* Provide an interface between Government application support teams, other Government managed partners, and third party providers.
* Support Incident, Problem, and Request Management processes leveraging the ITIL service framework and best-business practices.
* Troubleshoot, prioritize, research, and document user problems thoroughly and accurately within tickets. If unable to resolve an issue, escalate to the proper higher tier team in conjunction with escalation guidelines.
* Provide end user support for hardware, software, and associated peripherals supporting the MTF.
* Track, stage, configure, and install end user hardware, software, and associated peripherals (including GFP) to support implementation.
* Track equipment deliveries and schedule installation of any end user hardware received at the location in accordance with jointly developed implementation plans.
* Configure and deploy end user hardware and software in accordance with the Government provided SOPs.
* Removing legacy equipment; staging assets in the warehouse; decommissioning equipment; properly labeling equipment.
* Coordinate with designated government Point(s) of Contact (POC), (ex. Hand Receipt Holders/Logistics), to ensure hardware, inventory, and tracking is appropriately accounted for.
* Provide daily summary report to PM.
* Cerner experience or familiarity with Cerner systems is a plus.
SUPERVISORY/MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY None EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE * A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, business, Communications or related field is preferred or four (4) to six (6) years of equivalent experience.
* Experience in using Government provided helpdesk system/help desk ticketing software to log, monitor, document, and close network trouble tickets to include but not limited to (Global Service Center (GSC) BMC Remedy).
* Experience working in DoD/military environment.
* Must possess a valid CAC or ability to acquire one before start of employment.
* Must possess one of the following certifications:
* A+ CE
* Network+ CE
* S SCP
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE * Demonstrated incident, problem, and request management processes leveraging the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service framework and best-practices.
* Experience working in military healthcare environment.
* Proficient experience with managing a ticketing system (Remedy).
Posting ID: 603282429Posted: 2021-04-16Job Title: Support Technician Security Clearance