This Position is Contingent Upon Contract Award. This position is contingent upon award - We are looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for a team working with the Capability Manager Cyber providing defensive cyberspace operations (DCO), offensive cyberspace operations (OCO), cyberspace situational understanding (Cyber SU), and persistent cyber training environment (PCTE) capability development and technical support to the Army Futures Command (AFC) Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID) Capability Manager Cyber (CM Cyber). PM will oversee an integrated cyber team delivering comprehensive operational, system, technical capability development support to CM Cyber for Cyberspace Operations: DCO, OCO, Cyber SU, Exercises and Experiments and PCTE integration pertaining to critical portions of programmed work within several key capability developments, training and proponent functional areas. Applies comprehensive, technical, operational, and policy expertise to the development of concepts and identifies capability needs that are the foundation for the implementation of JCIDS. The PM is responsible for managing and controlling the program and is the principal representative who interfaces with the Contracting Office (CO), Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), and technical leads to insure excellent performance. Additionally, he/she interacts with contractor personnel to provide guidance, leadership and direction; identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions; supervisor to program staff regarding operations; implements and provides guidance related to processes, policies, and oversees the work. Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described - performs related duties as requested) * Primary management focal point to accomplish the administrative, managerial, and financial aspects of this contract.
* Responsible to oversee contract performance and manage assigned contractor.
* Makes decisions on behalf of the organization and act as the main point of contact and address all program issues with the Contracting Officer Representative. Provide continuous management oversight as well as coordination with the Contracting Officers Representative and stakeholders.
* Provide all necessary program, project management oversight of Contractor Personnel, System's and Tools to ensure successful performance of all support services.
* Develop, update and measure performance against Program Management Plans.
* Manage all technical, cost, schedule, and delivery in PWS and PMP.
* Participate in scheduled and unscheduled meetings to provide effective communication between the Contractor and stakeholders
* Integration planning and analysis, developing quick-reaction courses of action to ad-hoc inquiries for additional support or services.
* Manage all performance issues.
* Ensure that prime (and subcontractor) is producing the desired results.
* Timely fill staffing vacancies with trained, experienced, and technically proficient personnel.
* Provide ROM estimates as requested.
* Review, evaluate, comment, and update contingency plans, implementation, operational and test plans.
* Ensure contractor compliance with DoD security programs, including staff security training.
* Prepare contract performance, progress, manpower and cost reports.
* Other duties as assigned
Level of Supervision: * Must be able to function independently. Provide supervision, overview, and general use training to all organization members and key leaders upon request.
Education & Experience: (or equivalent) * The Program Manager must possess a master's degree from an accredited university in one of the following disciplines: computer science, information technology, information systems management or business administration.
* Possess two or more years of experience managing DOD professionals or professionals supporting the DOD.
* Possess a Top-Secret security clearance and upon award be immediately eligible for nomination to receive Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access and able to be read on to Special Assess Programs (SAP) and Special Technical Operations (STO).
* PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
* Cost analysis experience
* Familiarity with Defense Department Data Sources (e.g. cost and software data reporting, EVM).
License & Certifications: * Must be certified in one or more IAT Level III certifications (CISA, GSE, SCNA GCIH, CISSP).
Knowledge & Skills: * Proficient in the management of complex IT programs, complex technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
* IT staffing and management
* Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
* Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
* Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
* Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
Physical Demands/Working Environment: * See Workfit or Physical Demands Job Analysis
Travel Required: * NA
Security Clearance: Top-Secret Clearance with SCI IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.