We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Sales Representative - Social Media with TTEC in Phoenix, AZ.This position is temporarily work from home, but requires you to live within the Phoenix Metropolitan area, including areas such as Scottsdale, Phoenix, Peoria, Glendale, Sun City, Anthem and surrounding areasOur recruitment and training is 100% virtual for your protection and our employees. Upon hire, we will ask you to pick up your equipment from our Phoenix, AZ office. You must have your own high-speed internet connection and the ability to hard wire in. About TTECWe help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life. As a TTEC Professional Sales Champion, You'll Enjoy
What You'll be DoingAs a Social Media Marketing Strategist, you'll engage yourself in business conversations and develop strategies to meet your client's business goals through different facets of the social media world. Be the consultant of your customers to win their business needs. Delivering amazing experiences brings a smile to your face and you find it very rewarding.On a typical day, you'll
- Up to $1050 on bonus + work anniversary bonus
- Competitive pay + commission and quarterly bonus opportunity
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- And yes...all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Why You? What You Bring
- Introduce and drive adoption of key social media marketing tools
- Recommend social media advertising solutions
- Consult and coach clients to achieve greater ad product performance and ROI
Click on the Apply Now button..
- Familiarity with social media advertising concepts
- Competency using MS Windows
- 1 year of sales experience; B2B sales preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience, marketing education is a big plus
- Verified reliable, high-speed internet connection >15mbps (you can quickly check at Fast.com)
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet) near your router so you can hardwire in
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
- You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
- Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Posting ID: 603361334Posted: 2021-04-06