T-ROC is looking for our next ROC-STAR. Do you thrive as a member of a team to exceed client’s goals? Are you creative yet organized? Are you looking to join a team that is built on an entrepreneurial spirit, values their people, and above all has fun? Then we are looking for you!
At T-ROC, we believe having diverse personalities makes us stronger and we also know there are a set of essential values that make us the best in class. A T-ROC employee has a spark of entrepreneurship and seeks to amaze customers. We pride ourselves in our integrity and our openness to embrace change. While we expect success, we know that we can’t achieve it if we don’t have fun along the way. Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Overnight Reset Merchandising Team Lead
Assist the department store retailer with a remodel of their store location by reading and implementing planograms (POGs), moving fixtures, setting signage, and more. You will work as a team with additional T-ROC employees and retailer employees.
Some of Your Responsibilities
- Supervise a team in store of 15 or more team members
- Communicate with retail store management
- Regular communication and availability to share feedback and insights with T-ROC leadership
- Plan, coordinate, and lead nightly team meetings
- Oversee all team attendance including lunches, late arrivals, early dismissals, and no-shows
- Coach and mentor team members
- Verify uniform, training, and tool work requirements are met
- Validate accuracy of all team members work
- Provide constructive feedback to team members
- Must be comfortable giving detailed instructions to team members
- Build an excellent service relationship with team members and retail store leadership
- Remain accessible and have open communication with your Regional Manager
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
You Should Have
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Experience managing teams of up to 15 or more people
- Basic data and computer reporting experience
- Clear communication skills – ability to clearly communicate instructions verbally and complete reports in writing, such as task completions, employee coaching, improvement plans, etc.
- Good coaching/training skills to be able to train and motivate employees in a multi-cultural environment.12+ months experience in merchandising or retail
- Must be proficient with reading and implementing a planogram (POG)The ability to read, write, and speak English
- A High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Your Own/Reliable Transportation & Valid Driver's License
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8–10 hours and regularly lift up to 50 pounds
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job (reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must meet all pre and post-employment screening requirements, including but not limited to a background check
- T-ROC is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- TROC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Posting ID: 603529217Posted: 2021-05-11Job Title: Retail Merchandiser Team