THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION Responsibilities Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
We are looking for a hard-working, fun, dedicated team player for a Production Team Member role at our Distribution Center in Des Moines, IA
The Production Team Member is responsible for producing high quality dough within PJ Food Service specifications, maintaining all equipment in a highly sanitized environment and ensuring all dough is handled properly. What's on the Menu:
- Place dough balls into clean trays according to PJ Food Service standards.
- Insure all dough trays are properly dated, stacked and down-stack proper number of trays and maintain rotation practices at proper cooling temperature(s).
- Maintain and document Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards on cleanliness and sanitation to insure product is free of contamination or foreign material.
- Presoak dough trays and process through tray washer.
- Perform advanced lock out/tag out of all dough production equipment prior to cleaning/sanitizing.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize all dough processing equipment and production room upon completion of production.
- Document and sign off on various processes in dough production (sanitation, rejection procedure, dough weight, etc.)
- Adhere to all prescribed safety practices, including wearing the proper safety equipment/uniform.
- Perform general housekeeping for theQualityControlCenteras requested.
- Operate floor maintenance equipment to clean carpets and other flooring.
- Use cleaning chemicals and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure compliance with Safety standards, Sanitation and HACCP policies & procedures, federal, state and local regulations (OSHA, FDA, DOL) and all Papa John's International, Inc., policies & procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What are some perks?
Qualifications Critical Ingredients:
- Dough & Degrees, our fully funded online college program. Eligible team members can earn a degree fully online from our partner universities on their own schedule.
- Industry-leading pay
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- In-Store discounts
Overview Exciting things are happening at Papa John's corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
- High school or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Food handling certification preferred.
- Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed.
- Experience at repetitive activity for a prolonged period of time.
- Basic mathematical skills preferred.
- Basic mechanical skills preferred.
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John's has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®
It is the policy of Papa John’s to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and team members without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status or civil partnership, national or ethnic origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, uniformed service (as defined by 10 U.S.C. §101 (a)(5)), protected disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by statute or law.