Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete weekly schedule for all departments. Must approve each schedule by Thursday.
· Responsible for enforcing Car Spa Policies and Procedures.
· Staffing Levels – Responsible to make sure that each department is fully staffed with enough employees to meet each days staffing demands.
· If you are scheduled off and the location is severely under the model due to short staffing, either aid in getting more staff in or be available to come in.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a working environment focused on customer satisfaction.
· Identify and promptly resolve customer concerns and complaints.
· Achieve overall profitability of facility.
· Manage overall operations of facility. Ensure equipment and computer system malfunctions are handled quickly and with minimal impact to business operations.
· Manage overall compliance with government standards.
· Maintain safe working environment in all business units.
· Ensure all employees are trained according to Car Spa policies and procedures.
· Ensure all administrative tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner according to Car Spa policies and procedures.
· Oversee and manage inventory supply for all business units.
· Minimize company losses including vehicle damage claims and theft.
· Control costs.
· Manage gasoline operations and inventory.
· Hold weekly staff meetings. Ensure all company news and changes to policies and procedures are disseminated to the appropriate employees.
· Develop managers and employees to improve performance. Create bench strength.
· Maintain vendor / supplier relationships.
· All work is done indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
· Safety is a prime concern due to the constant traffic movement. You must be alert and move safely around moving vehicles.
· You are required to enter and/or reach all areas of any type vehicle. You must constantly bend, reach, stoop and stretch. You must be able to step up into and down out of vehicles.
Car Spa is an equal opportunity employer.