Crown Cork and Seal Aerosol is looking for a Human Resources Manager for our Lancaster, Ohio facility. As a key member of the plant management team, the HR Manager is responsible for all Human Resources functions for the facility of over 100 employees. In this role, you'll be responsible for the tactical aspects of recruitment, training, employee relations, payroll and to insure compliance with applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations. Duties will include:
- Recruiting, selection and onboarding of all employees
- Employee Relations for all hourly and salaried employees
- Employee investigations and discipline when necessary.
- Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Maintenance of personnel files, discipline and attendance tracking and files
- Compliance with all government regulations - I9's, postings, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of manning schedules for the plant
- Liaison with corporate HR staff
- Miscellaneous reporting requirements
- Proactively drive programs and culture to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all employees
- Bachelors Degree in HR or related discipline.
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- 3+ years experience in an HR role in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in a union environment a plus
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
10 - 20%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting ID: 604186717Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Human Resource