At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Engagement Trainer to be accountable for working directly with the event specialist in store to facilitate job training, onboarding of new employees and developing positive relationships with store personnel. Engagement Trainers are also accountable for the overall engagement experience for each event executed by the event specialists in their geography.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Meet the associate in the store on their first day and demonstrate how to set up, conduct and break down a product demonstration.
- Introduce the ES to the store management team and review protocol for contact and engagement with store management.
- Develop a rapport with the store management team. Understand store’s engagement goals and work to support.
- Work with ES on a regular schedule, to continue training in support of event management, customer engagement, store relationship building, and salesmanship.
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge. Attend training; products/ materials.
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 2-3 years’ experience in event marketing, demonstrations, customer service, sales, retail/grocery, or coaching for improvement is highly desirable
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Comfortable coaching for improvement from a positive point of view
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships and trust with store management
Posting ID: 604420781Posted: 2021-02-27Job Title: Engagement Trainer