Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs.
Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. We're on the lookout for caring and compassionate team members:
What you'll be doing:
- Help others, and make a difference in your community.
- Build meaningful relationships with your clients.
- Flexible schedules available.
What we're looking for:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers, and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation, and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
Loving and reliable caregivers! No experience? No problem! We can help with that!
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Hourly wage reflects bonus pay
Compensation: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Hard Work Makes a Difference
Joining the ComForCare team means you'll do meaningful work every day. If you believe in serving others with compassion and integrity, you could be the perfect fit.
Enter your zip code to find open positions in your area. By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.
Posting ID: 604777730Posted: 2021-04-12Job Title: Cna Hero