Come grow with Vibra Healthcare,
where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation's most spectacular scenery. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a PRN Outpatient Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - to join our team!
The SLP is responsible for providing and directing Speech-Language Pathologist services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under physician's orders.Qualifications:
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Speech Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in SLP or in the process of completing Clinical Fellowship Year required.
- Member of American Speech-Language and Hearing Association required.
- Current BLS certification required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Posting ID: 604808951Posted: 2021-02-08Job Title: Language Pathologist