Dave’s Hot Chicken is a rapidly expanding new concept, serving Nashville style Hot Chicken. As a local, family owned franchise we are excited to bring this extremely successful concept from Los Angeles to Portland and all of Oregon.
$15.50 per hour + Tips
Interviews start February 16th.
Training starts March 26th (projected)
Opening date - April 1st (projected)
What you will do……
The Shift Leader performs leadership, management, and organizational tasks while supervising fellow Teammates, monitoring their performance, to ensure they comply with company and safety policies, and delegate tasks appropriately.
A Day in the Life of….
- Greet guests, record orders, and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions.
- Ensure Team Members work together with their Teammates to prepare items on the DHC menu while following cooking instructions, safety procedures, and sanitary requirements.
- Ensure Restaurant cleanliness is conducted daily by delegating the clearing of tables, sweeping and mopping floors, washing/sanitizing/disinfecting kitchen utensils and high touch-point areas, and servicing restrooms.
- Balance cash drawers and prepare cash deposits as assigned by the Restaurant Management Team.
- Organize shift schedules for Team Members and monitor attendance, tardiness, and time off.
- Train new and current Team Members.
- Provide direction, supervision, and feedback to maintain high levels of productivity and Team morale.
- Assign duties to specific Team Members based on role and skill level.
- 6-12 months in a comparable shift leadership role.
- Be flexible to work nights, weekends, holidays, opening and closing shifts.
- Be able to work in close quarters and around heat.
For a more detailed job ad visit teamdhc.com
Related to this job