WINGSTOP GENERAL MANAGER
1571 S Federal Hwy
Lauderdale, FL 33316
Want to make a difference? Want to be a leader?
We offer more opportunities for people to find the challenges they want and the recognition they deserve. We are seeking career-minded, motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together to increase profits, provide superior service and have a passion for being the best in the business.
As leaders and role models, our managers set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants. Our managers enjoy a stable environment and flexible schedules that give them the quality of life they deserve. Our generous and competitive compensation package includes: paid structured training program, vacation and sick leave, direct deposit, retention bonus and unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development based on performance.
Guest Experience: Must have an outgoing and positive attitude in dealing with guests. Greet all guests in a timely manner (3-5 seconds at most). Ensure that each guest has a positive, long-lasting impression of the Wingstop experience. Handle all orders and inquiries in a friendly and professional manner. Ensure that we provide a quality product to all guests with quick and friendly service. Immediately notify the General Manager of all guest issues or complaints. Resolve low level guest issues with efficiency and a positive attitude.
Financial Management: Control cash, property, product and equipment; builds sales, control labor and food costs.
Operations Management:Maintain operational standards and requirements in the restaurant; identify and communicate maintenance problems to the Facilities Department; maintain all facilities to Wingstop’s company standards; ensure communication is passed across organization from the General Manager and District Manager to every team member in the restaurant. Use Company provided tools to coach, mentor and develop team members to ensure a high performing restaurant team; leverage the support of the Restaurant Support Center; ensure all risk management issues are in compliance with company standards.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the guests
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self improvement
- Has an outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative and assertiveness
- Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage, train, develop and motivate a diverse crew that is highly engaged
- Passionate about hospitality and serving the guest
- Ability/flexibility to work a changing schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to accept feedback and willingness to improve
- Ability to set goals, create action plans, and implement those plans
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
- Cultivate attractive culture within the restaurant
- Ambassador and representative of the culture of the brand and the mission to Serve the World Flavor
Est. $17.57 - $35.82 Full-time, Part-time FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316 Est. $17.57 - $35.82 Full-time, Part-time FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316 Est. $10.55 - $12.28 Full-time, Part-time FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316 Est. $10.72 - $15.49 Full-time, Part-time FT LAUDERDALE, FL 33316 Est. $10.00 - $11.40 Full-time, Part-time Fort lauderdale, FL 33316 Est. $11.64 - $20.22 Full-time, Part-time Fort lauderdale, FL 33316 Est. $10.70 - $14.12 Full-time, Part-time Fort lauderdale, FL 33316 Est. $18.63 - $33.47 Full-time, Part-time Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Est. $10.55 - $12.28 Part-time Fort lauderdale, FL 33316