Administrative Assistant (Borger, TX)
We are currently seeking an Office Assistant for one of our clients located in Borger, TX. The Office Assistant will provide administrative support to the site’s departments. The role must demonstrate a proactive commitment to a safe working environment.
· Provide Ad Hoc reporting in a timely manner with accurate answers to questions;
· Provide monthly reporting in a timely manner;
· Establish and maintain confidential employee information and records;
· Conduct data integrity audits to ensure historical data is accurate;
· Review relevant information in order to detect and reconcile discrepancies;
· Ensure error-free data entry into different systems or databases under strict deadlines;
· Work with hourly employees to record vacation schedules or other requested deliverables;
· Review reports to assist in scheduling overtime;
· Printing requested work orders;
· Administrative support to the plant’s departments
· Work as a team player with the ability to multi-task and demonstrate exceptional written and oral communication skills in an environment focused on delivering excellent customer service to managers and employees.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint).
- Associate Degree or higher education
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience