, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Support Representative
to join our Client Service Operations
Our Dealer Support team makes things more than right for our customers. On our team, technical aptitude is important, but so is a great attitude, a collaborative spirit and a curious mind.
Support Representatives work with customers to resolve issues, answer questions, and help make our products even better. You'll spend a lot of time working with customers, and even more time working with your team to troubleshoot problems and develop solutions.
We are looking for people who can handle multiple priorities, play well with others, and love a challenge. This is a fun and supportive group, and we want people who can bring their energy and their know-how to make our team even stronger.
If this sounds like you, let us know! Your Role:
- Work directly with customers and 3rd party providers to understand, analyze and troubleshoot technical problems while providing solutions
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Triage and resolve issues, working with both internal and external groups.
- Document processes and resolutions.
- Develop extensive knowledge of DDC products.
- Learn and utilize DDC support tools, processes and procedures.
- Assist with additional special projects as assigned.
- Provide flexibility to work any of the Support shifts including 11:00AM - 8:00PM, and a rotating Saturday shift
Qualifications: What We Look For:
Preferred: Experience with one or more of the following (not required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highschool Diploma or GED required
- 2-3 years of technical support experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide world class customer service and help our customers become "raving fans" of Dealer.com.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting software systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting methodologies
- Data Analysis
- Browser configuration
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Remote app support
Who We AreAbout Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.