Ready to join a team that values your skills and hard work? Do you need a comprehensive benefits package to support your lifestyle? Are you interested in joining a company where you can have a global impact??
Then join our production team in Vernon!
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. We do the right thing, put people first, and reach higher. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best.
Cargill’s Benefits & Compensation:
- Starting Pay Range: $15.50 - $20.25/hr (Paid weekly)
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!!
- Overtime Potential
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Lifting/handling raw and cooked meats
- Preparing meat to be cooked and palletizing boxed product
- Using scan guns and computers to track product
- Verifying quality and accuracy of products, all while making safety the number one priority
- Performing paperwork and computer work
- Ensuring food safety and quality
- Maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping
- Regular exposure to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces; moving mechanical parts; fast paced warm/cool environment; standing the entire shift and the use of PPE is required in all areas of the facility
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Posting ID: 605270645Posted: 2021-05-05Job Title: Operator