Ready to join a team that values your skills and hard work? Do you need a comprehensive benefits package to support your lifestyle? Are you interested in joining a company where you can have a global impact??
Then join our production team in Camp Hill!
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. We do the right thing, put people first, and reach higher. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best.
Cargill’s Benefits & Compensation:
- NEW Wages! Starting Pay Range: $16.00 - $19.50/hr
- $2/hr Additional Attendance Pay (Paid weekly upon qualification)
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Working in a repetitive and fast-paced environment to complete various processes including weighing, bagging, packing, unpacking, labeling, and boxing of meat products
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions in a warm or cool environment, as well as slippery surfaces at varied heights
- Exposure to moving mechanical parts in a fast-paced environment
- Standing for long periods of time, the use of stairs, and wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated areas of the facility
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Legal to work in the US without the need of a Visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Posting ID: 605271113Posted: 2021-05-07Job Title: General Production