Looking For New Opportunities?
Full-Time Security Surveillance Needed At a Local Lumber Yard!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
Securitas Security Services has an immediate opening available in Gaston, OR. The officer in this role will conduct patrols, inspecting and patrolling for suspicious activity at a local lumber yard facility.
Hours: Full-time; Tuesday-Saturday Grave Shift
- Paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Employee Purchase Programs!
- Weekly Pay!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Extensive walking and being on feet
- Be energetic, self-motivated, and highly flexible
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Candidate must possess a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently on night shift
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Don’t let this opportunity pass. Start your new career today!
For questions about this position and other opportunities with our Securitas Team, please call 503-445-4941
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Posting ID: 605290245Posted: 2021-03-09Job Title: Officer