Job Description NABISCO PART TIME RETAIL MERCHANDISERJoin our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Nabisco, a subsidiary of Mondelēz International?
Become one of our Part Time Retail Merchandisers (Stocker) and an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit
among other delicious industry-leading snacks. Deliver the merchandising needs of our grocery customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays. Our local customers include Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyers, Winco Foods, Albertsons and more. What we expect from you:
Who is a good fit?
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained on shelf and displays.
- Ensure Sales Representative's plans within stores are being followed and communicate any issues with your Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route plan (store to store) prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing Mondelēz in store.
What you can expect from us:
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities like repetitive lifting, bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs. This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store's shelves.
- Live within 25 miles range from the primary location (Seaside, OR)
- Schedule availability required: Monday and Thursday availability is a must.
Business Unit Summary
- The Part Time Retail Merchandiser position offers an hourly compensation rate of $15.00 to $16.00 per hour based on relative experience.
- Work related mileage reimbursement.
- Safety equipment such as kneeling pads, safety knives, PPE.
- Growth opportunities within the company.
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo
and Chips Ahoy!
, Wheat Thins
crackers, and Swedish Fish
and Sour PatchKids
confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance. Job Type