Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.Position Summary:
As the Sales Account Consultant you will report to the Sales Account Manager. You will be responsible for strategically planned sales consulting calls with a set ledger of retail customers. On these calls you will meet with customers to consult on category insights, data analytics and all of Core-Marks many business solutions. A primary focus will be consulting with our SmartStock partnered retailers ensuring we are providing all the program services and value promised. Also inspecting that all of the customer requirements are being met like Planogram and category purchases are compliant. This individual should possess strong organizational skills, time management and most importantly sales consulting skills.Position Responsibilities:
Skills & Experiences:
- Conduct weekly consulting meetings at all our partnered SmartStock retailers that do not pay for Merchandise Service.
- Conduct once a month calls to all our partnered SmartStock retailers that do pay for Merchandise Service.
- Consulting on Ordering Solutions technology, Promotional Marketing Online, Smart Sets, RAD/SS
- Provide program category management support.
- Provide monthly (VCI) Vendor Consolidation, Industry Info and Promotional consulting.
- Provide Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Conduct Annual (FMI) Focused Marketing Initiative meetings.
- Manage general issue resolution.
- Inspect and consult so SmartStock customer agreed requirements are being met.
- Ensure program Plano-o-grams are as expected.
- Cut in new products where opportunities arise.
- Advising accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement items; reviewing and monitoring plus-outs and promotions.
- Completing daily/weekly CRM/Repsly activity reports.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Complying with health and safety policies and procedures.
- 2-4 years selling & B2B business consulting with retail convenience products and programs experience.
- Proven and successful sales ledger travel & effective time management experience.
- High school graduate or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Basic to intermediate abilities with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong comfort level in learning selling technology.
- Ability to work with mobile app-based technology and handheld ordering devices.
- Must own a reliable vehicle with current insurance.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Medical Coverage including: Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, and other Paramedical Practitioners
- Core-Benefits: Life (includes dependent coverage), Disability, & Employee Assistance Program paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: RRSP, Paid Direct Drug Card, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
Posting ID: 605499137Posted: 2021-04-19Job Title: Sales Account Consultant