Sheetz Distribution Services - Claysburg, PALevel:
2 PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Select items to stores. Support team as needed. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
REQUIREMENTS:(Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)EducationExperienceLicenses/CertificationsABOUT SHEETZ
- Select full case products to outbound pallets accurately and efficiently.
- Perform put module and staging tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Complete various logs such as production, equipment inspections, master cleaning schedules, etc. with accuracy
- Handle inventory in a manner to avoid damages.
- Report any circumstances that are obstacles to performance, accuracy or safety to the manager or team lead.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Posting ID: 605502647Posted: 2021-03-16Job Title: Operation Team Member