Servers are key in creating a truly great experience at Cooper’s Hawk! Our restaurants are busy, so servers are expected to balance positive guest connections with the best service possible. Our servers have a passion for people, service, food and wine and are responsible for delivering gracious hospitality with a strong knowledge of Cooper’s Hawk products and company. Our servers operate extremely efficiently, providing team-based service, enthusiastic promotion of our Wine Club, and a positive and memorable guest experience. Servers must be able to multitask and provide excellent communication with team members and guests. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 21 years of age
• Knowledge of and passion for wine, beer, and spirits
• Loves Guest service!
• Hard-working, team player
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• A minimum of 6 months experience in a full service restaurant required
• Experience in an upscale casual dining or an equivalent service environment preferred
• College degree preferred
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must wear a mask and follow all safety and sanitation procedures
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; basic reading, listening and speaking skills
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
• Certified in responsible alcohol service (where required by state, city, or municipality), Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 605686560Posted: 2021-04-15Job Title: Server