Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Competitive earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• Complimentary Birthday entrée certificate
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
Our Tasting Room Attendants create wonderful experiences and education for our Guests in our Napa-Style Tasting Rooms. A unique and varied role, Tasting Room Attendants are responsible for providing wine tastings, handling retail sales, assisting with Wine Club Member activities, answering calls, and overseeing carry-out and catering orders. From the wine education and company training they will receive from us, the Tasting Room Attendant will share with our guests a their knowledge of our wines, products and company.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer