Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Competitive earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
In our scratch kitchen, the Line Cook is a key player in ensuring we are serving the best quality food to our guests. Line cooks are responsible for the daily preparation of food items and station management. Duties include set-up, stocking and preparing food in accordance to Cooper’s Hawk recipes and standards, ensuring cleanliness, proper safety procedures, and organizing kitchen, walk-in coolers and storage areas.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer