Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Competitive earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
As the main, and often first point of contact with our guests, the Cooper’s Hawk Host is one of our most important roles.
Our Hosts greet every guest in friendly and efficient manner. They are responsible for our reservation and seating system and communicating accurate information to our guests.
Other daily functions include: briefly describing Cooper’s Hawk Barrel Reserve wines, escorting guests to their tables, providing menus, and preparing tables throughout service. Strong communication skills are necessary in ensuring a positive experience for our guests.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer