Our Tasting Room Attendants create wonderful experiences and education for our Guests in our Napa-Style Tasting Rooms. A unique and varied role, Tasting Room Attendants are responsible for providing wine tastings, handling retail sales, assisting with Wine Club Member activities, answering calls, and overseeing carry-out and catering orders. From the wine education and company training they will receive from us, the Tasting Room Attendant will share with our guests a their knowledge of our wines, products and company. Teamwork is essential and is what we’re all about at Cooper’s Hawk!
Please know, we are adhering to the recommendations of the CDC and local public health authorities. We are fully committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. In addition to our current industry-leading health and safety practices, we have added additional measures to promote a safe and clean experience for our valued guests, employees, and the community at large.
• Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Vision and Values
• At least 21 years of age
• Passion for people, wine, food and service!
• Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
• Hard-working, team player
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
• Must wear a mask and follow safety and sanitation procedures
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations; basic reading, listening and speaking skills
• Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
• Certified in responsible alcohol service (where required by state, city, or municipality), Cooper’s Hawk will help provide if needed
• Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
• Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
• Experience in a casual dining or upscale dining environment or retail sales preferred
• Experience in a wine environment or equivalent preferred
• College degree a plus
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 605687776Posted: 2021-04-07Job Title: Tasting Room Attendant