Cooper’s Hawk values its Team Members by offering the following benefits*:
• Competitive earning opportunities
• Health and wellbeing offerings including: 2 medical insurance plans available through BCBS: PPO and High Deductible (with HSA), Dental insurance through BCBS, Wellness Program allows for significant savings on medical premiums, Vision insurance through VSP, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for both Health and Dependent Care, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – free and confidential
• Vacation Days
• Discounts on dining, carry-out, retail and wine, and monthly dining allowance
• CHarity Day (Community Give-Back!)
• Complimentary uniforms
• Incentive for Wine Club Memberships (i.e. cash, travel)
• Flexible work schedule
• Training and Development: Orientation and training provided for all positions, focus on internal growth and development; Opportunities for cross-training and advancement into management, specialty roles and/or New Restaurant Opening roles, eligible to apply for Annual Wine Education scholarships
*Certain benefits are contingent upon additional terms, other restrictions and various eligibility requirements.
Responsibilities include properly washing and storing all dishes, plates, glassware, and other small wares within the restaurant. Dishwashers also ensure that each dish machine is maintained property and the dish room environment is kept sanitary, clean, and organized.
Cooper's Hawk is an Equal Opportunity Employer